Due to COVID-19, we have moved all of our weekly ministries to an online platform including kids ministry.
Even when we are practicing social-distancing, we believe kids can stay connected online to each other and Jesus.
Here are the ways we are working make this happen:
WEEKLY TEACHING VIDEOS
Every Sunday morning we will upload a new lesson video here for your kids to watch. We encourage you to join them and help them continue with the conversation and activity (included in the video). We suggest doing this before or after the regular Sunday morning online service. This will provide your family with a sense of attending church on Sunday together.
ELEMENTARY AGE VIDEO
(This is a lesson adapted from The Meeting House - https://www.themeetinghouse.com/teaching-kids-youth)
PRE-K AGE VIDEO
KIDS ZOOM GROUPS
FOR ELEMENTARY (1st-5th Grade)
We want to create space for kids to hang out together online. We are planning a ZOOM hangout on Thursday nights from 6-7PM for elementary kids. This time will be hosted by our kids ministry leaders and will feature a fun devotion video for everyone to talk about. Email our family pastor at
for details. (ZOOM instructions below)
FOR PRE-K and Kindergarten
Some parents of kids who are in First Steps and Next Steps have asked if we could all get online with our kids and let them see one another - how fun! Parents and kids are invited to come hang out with us! Email our family pastor at for details.
Using ZOOM is easy!
1. You can use ZOOM on your desktop browser if you have a webcam and microphone set up on your desktop or laptop.
2. You can also use ZOOM on your smartphone. Download “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” from your favorite app store.
3. You will receive an email with a link to your ZOOM small group meeting. Save this email.
4. In preparation to join the ZOOM meeting make sure you are in a place with quick and stable WiFi access to the internet. (If you can stream videos without buffering, then your WiFi connection is quick and stable enough.)
5. At the time of your group, click/tap the link in your email and follow the directions to enter the ZOOM meeting. Click “Open Zoom” when prompted.